THE AMDMCI MANAGEMENT
The AMDMC is registered in Ghana (Head Office) as a non- profit making organisation. The organisation is managed by a board of 8 members and headed by a Chairperson. The AMDMC Secretariat manages the projects and activities of the organisation.
THE AMDMCI-THE AFRICA MEDIA & DEMOCRACY INSTITUTE, Secretariat consists of:
- Executive Director: Responsible for the leadership, vision, direction, management and implementation of the organisation’s goals.
- Administrative Secretary: Responsible for day to day administration and management of the organisation’s business.
- Business Development Manager: Responsible for the development, management, and implementation of the organisation’s projects.
- International Relation Manager Responsible for international cooperation and collaboration.
- Media & Communications Director: Responsible for the organization’s media and communications relations.
- Financial Controller Responsible for the management and control of the organisation’s finance.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mr. David Newton